Today's Tech Tool: One iPad
Student groups will work together as teams to answer review questions during a class competition.
1. The class can go through the questions a second time as a group to discuss the correct answers and clarify any confusion.
1. 100% Participation!
2. The students get an idea of the types of questions that will be on the test.
3. The teacher gets an idea on any last minute items that need to be re-taught.
4. Students really enjoy the class that day.
1. They get REALLY competitive. I had one class shouting by the end of the game because they were so mad that they lost. Clear expectations have to be set up from the start or the game can take a negative turn.